First Prize – Emerald Isle Package
- Enjoy the warm hospitality of Ireland if you win this week-long trip for two to stay in a cozy cottage in County Wexford – just 60 miles southeast of Dublin. Includes a gift card or flight voucher for two for the average cost of coach airfare from any major US city*.
Second Prize – Disney Package
- Jet off on a Boscov’s week-long charter trip for two to Lake Buena Vista, Florida, where you’ll stay at a hotel just two miles from the Walt Disney World theme parks. Airline tickets from Reading, PA and car rental are included.
- Disney Package Details & Restrictions: Boscov’s Travel will provide the following described travel arrangements: A vacation for two on a Boscov’s Charter trip to Orlando on a date of your choosing on our 2012 Charter Series. All reservations are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates apply. No holidays. The prize for two adults consists of round trip charter flights on Southwest Airlines from Reading directly into Orlando International Airport; a Budget self-drive, four door, compact car with unlimited mileage for the length stay (gas, insurance and taxes are not included), and six nights hotel accommodations at the Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista, including state and hotel taxes. At least one of the winners must be 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. The prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable. It can be reserved at any of the three Boscov’s Travelcenters in Reading. This certificate must be presented to the travel consultant at the time of the initial booking for travel. Additional persons may be added to this trip by making the appropriate surcharge. This offer expires November 17, 2012.
Third Prize – Sand, Sun and Ocean Breezes Package
- Fly down to sunny Marco Island, Florida on a trip for two that includes a week-long stay at a beachfront condo. Includes Southwest flight vouchers for two.**
Fourth Prize – A Day in the Big Apple Package
- You’ll be off on a one-day excursion for two from Northeast PA to New York City in a limousine. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner and elegant bottle of wine at Midtown’s swankiest new restaurant – The Leopard at des Artistes. One guest will also receive a half-day style consultation with Ella Goldin of Chic Inspiration, NY.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
During Blue Ribbon Gala at the Hilton in Scranton; Ticket holders do not need to be present at raffle drawing to win.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Raffle Rules:
The Contest is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time the Contest commences. Directors and employees of Marley’s Mission and independent contractors are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law or regulation. Participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Marley’s Mission, Inc which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. Marley’s Mission, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the Contest. There is no cash value for prizes unless otherwise stated. Drawing for prizes will occur approximately at 9:30PM Saturday, February 18, 2012. Participants need not be present to win. Unless otherwise indicated, prizes must be utilized by 12/31/2012.
*Two (2) Airline tickets must be purchased by the winner of the Ireland trip will be reimbursed by Marley’s Mission to the winner of the prize. The winner will purchase airline tickets and mail/email receipt for reimbursement via gift card. Ireland airline ticket reimbursement will not exceed $900/coach class ticket for a total of $1800.
**Airline tickets for the Marco Island, FL trip will be provided by Southwest-operated only transportation, published, scheduled service between any two cities within the Southwest Airlines system and will expire 3/1/2013. Activation and expiration dates will be printed on the tickets. These tickets have no restrictions or blackout dates and have a total value of $800.